|Job Title:||Deputy Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£33000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Deputy Finance Manager required for a leading manufacturer and wholesaler of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. Based in Loughborough this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £35k per annum. Candidates will ideally have previous experience working within a financial environment.
- Up to £35k per annum salary.
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Health insurance.
- Retail discounts.
- Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30.
- Friday 09:00 - 17:00.
Duties Of The Deputy Finance Manager:
- Production of monthly management account pack and statutory accounts.
- Will need to produce trial balances, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Accrual and prepayment journal entries.
- Maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecast.
- The supervision, mentoring and guidance of the team.
Ideal Deputy Finance Manager:
- Will be qualified by experience or professional accounting qualification.
- Experience of building budgets and forecasts.
- A working understanding of stock and corporation tax.
- Experience of completing month end, profit and loss and balance sheets.
- An understanding of VAT and processes.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and / or other accounting software.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.