|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Design Engineer required for a leading design and manufacturing company based in Loughborough. This is a permanent role offering a salary up to £50'000 per annum depending on experience. This role will be ideally suited for an ambitious and experienced Electronic Engineer who will take on a key position within the company.
- Up to £50'000 per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking company.
Duties will include maintenance and awareness of the current product line, but also the design of new systems from conception to implementation. Further duties include:
- Analogue and digital circuit design utilising Microchip PIC and other Microcontrollers.
- Produce circuit schematics and drawings.
- Analogue design of signal conditioning circuits and interfaces.
- Power supply design using linear and switched mode regulation or suitable prebuilt models.
- Microcontroller interfaces using standard serial comm protocols I2C and SPI.
- Environmental and EMC testing and analysis of results to make appropriate design changes.
- Systematically improve the detailed design of a piece of electronic equipment.
The ideal Electronic Design Engineer will have experience with embedded C, full software development, embedded hardware design, analogue and digital electronics, plus:
- Knowledge of SAE J1939 CAN bus.
- A high level of technical knowledge.
- Strong analysis and practical problem solving skills to improve designs.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into clear concepts.
- Attention to detail, with creativity and innovation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Project management and leadership skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.