|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Design Engineer required for a leading Engineering company. Based in Leicester this is a permanent position, offering a salary up to £32'000 per annum depending on experience. The Design Engineer will be responsible for a variety of tasks including design, research, prototyping and documentation. This position is ideally suited to candidates who have previously worked within a similar position and have an in depth knowledge of Inventor CAD software.
The successful candidate will also attend the occasional site survey for line layouts and design detail.
- Up to £32'000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
- On site parking.
- Permanent employment.
- 37.5 hour week.
- Day shift.
- Overtime available.
Duties Of The Design Engineer:
- Design and produce manufacture drawings of bespoke equipment.
- Process drawings, supplied from customers to manufacture equipment.
- Compiling of the job packs to send to the Workshop / Production Manager.
- Ordering of the materials for the job packs.
- Compiling and producing technical manuals for equipment for the end user.
The Ideal Design Engineer:
- Will have high attention to detail.
- I.T literate with an in depth knowledge of Inventor 3D CAD software.
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes and an understanding of current cutting tool technology.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to efficiently plan, schedule and coordinate.
- Previous experience within an Engineering environment.
Due to the nature of the working environment, the use of safety equipment such as safety glasses, steel toed boots, gloves, helmets and hearing protection is utilised daily.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.