|Job Title:||Development Coordinator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||John Boggis|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An exciting opportunity exists within a leading new build company for a Development Coordinator based in Kettering
Basic Salary of up to £25,000
Genuine opportunities for career progression
24 days holiday plus Bank holidays
The main purpose of the role is to set up, manage and maintain project document control systems, both hard copy and electronic, in order to facilitate the successful delivery of development and construction projects to agreed time, cost and quality. Process purchase orders relating to development work and co-ordinate sales release packs.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
* Agresso purchase order processing.
* Co-ordination of service charge packs.
* S106 monitoring.
* Development department minutes.
* Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
* Maintain accurate registers and control logs as required.
* Organise, manage and file document receipts and distribution lists, project documents and drawings in conjunction with project and corporate naming and numbering procedure.
* Maintain and organise hard copy document masters in the document control office or archives.
* Ensure databases and online sharing environments contain the latest documentation, uploading and retrieving documentation as required to assist project team members.
* Archive, retrieve and store documentation adhering to company standards and policies.
* Carry out general document control activities such as photocopying, scanning, filing, quality checking of metadata and documents and technical query handling.
* Champion team compliance with document management policies and procedures.
* Manage the meeting organisation of the Design Department.
* Assist with quality checks and audits of document databases and online sharing environments, identifying and correcting any anomalies.
* Act as focal point for all document management matters.
* Effectively communicate document management problem areas to the project team where necessary.
* Provide practical help and first line training support to team members.
* Previous Document Control experience is essential.
* Experience of construction would be highly desirable
* Experience of setting up and using electronic document management systems.
* Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
* Ability to use computers and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information.
* Ability to manage a given list of tasks.
* Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
* Some knowledge of construction practices and standards.
* Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to handle situations and problems.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for John.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.