|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£150.00 - £185.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Digital Marketing Executive required for a leading supplier of in store bakery and retail food service products. This is a contract role based in Orpington paying a rate up to £185.00 a day depending on experience. This position is ideally suited to candidates with SEO, Project Management and Digital Marketing.
The purpose of this role is to implement the Digital Marketing strategy for the company, maintaining website, e-marketing and contributing towards other projects.
- Up to £185.00 a day depending on experience.
- Opportunity to work with a leading supplier to the food service industry.
- Flexibility of a contract role.
- On site parking.
- Write, create and optimise content for the website and social media accounts.
- Assist in the transition to new digital platforms.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow, and provide regular internal reports.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistic reporting.
- Be an integral part in the launch of the new bespoke CRM.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Able to edit content for various digital platforms.
- An excellent understanding and experience of website metrics such as Google Analytics.
- Proven experience within Digital Marketing.
- Previous experience with email marketing and lead generation.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong SEO knowledge.
- Experience with Hybris and Amplience is desirable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying please email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.