|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£18000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A Full-time Digital Marketing Executive/Manager is required for a well-established Full Service Digital Agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company who provide bespoke web-based solutions for a wide range of clients.
Working closely with their amazing ever-growing digital marketing team your role will include, but not be limited to:
* To create and implement digital marketing proposals and strategies for our clients
* Planning, creating and executing online marketing and social media campaigns
* Planning and implementing PPC campaigns
* Analysing clients' websites and identifying and executing onsite and offsite SEO strategies
* Attending initial and ongoing client meetings when requested
* Writing and proofreading different forms of copy, including blogs, website text and print collateral copy
* Liaising directly with clients as their point of contact on different projects
* Creating monthly reports for clients
* Salary of £18,000 to £25,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Great career development opportunities
* A diverse, and friendly working environment
* Monday to Friday
* 09:00 to 18:00
* Previous experience within a digital agency or similar would be prefferred
* Have a love for social media and keep up to date with trends in the industry
* Understand and have direct experience with SEO, PPC and Social Media best practices
* Have a keen eye for details
* Have good copy writing skills
* Be creative and display "out the box" thinking
* Be a confident communicator both verbally and written
* Have excellent time management and organisational skills
* Understand the importance of KPIs and know how to analyse them
* Understand the importance of tone of voice and other key brand elements
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.