|Job Title:||Digital PR Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Digital PR Consultant - Leicester
Regional Recruitment Services currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, digital marketing agency. We are looking for an outgoing, creative and dynamic PR Consultant to join an amazing team. You'll work alongside a close-knit team of SEO account managers, PPC experts and social enthusiasts to help develop PR strategies drive awareness and engagement across a wide range of clients.
You'll develop relationships with journalists, create and pitch newsworthy content and stories to key media. Working closely with the SEO team you will strategically develop campaigns to sell in to relevant journalists, editors and bloggers to help increase visibility of client brands.
The right candidate will have creative flair, excellent communication and writing skills and be driven to integrate PR activity in the online world.
* Private healthcare
* Free onsite parking
* Relaxed agency environment
* Team building days
* Location offers an Ice cream shop, café, pub and barbers on-site
Our candidate will ideally have:
* A proactive, positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills for outreach and pitching (over the phone, and in person. How are you going to stand out?)
* Proactively organised, allowing you to manage and build a centralised data sheet of contacts, articles and submissions
* Excellent research and writing skills needed for articles and press releases.
* Creative thinking and an ability to create unique stories and compelling campaign ideas that really stand out
* Experience across various verticals with both larger brands and small businesses would be beneficial, however not essential. Above all, we are looking for someone with a great personality, that makes them stand out from the crowd
* Be able to analyse a company, product, content piece or raw data to find a story and hook.
* Be full of ideas about how even the most boring of companies can get mainstream media coverage!
* Great time-management skills, keeping on top of deadlines, scheduling and prioritising your own workload.
Goals & Responsibilities: To create, manage and execute PR activities for clients to raise awareness, gain coverage and influence audiences. Develop, maintain and grow media relations and develop PR plans to gain media coverage and newsworthy stories online. Work alongside the SEO team to integrate all activity online, to help improve organic visibility.
Location: Our clients' office is based just outside Leicester city centre in a lovely rural office space.
Contract: Permanent, full time contract
Deadline for applications: Open
Education: Degree level qualification in a relevant subject is preferred
Experience: In-house and agency PR or sales experience preferred, but not essential
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.