|Job Title:||Domestic Energy Assessor|
|Salary:||£19000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Up to £29k per annum dependant on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private medical cover after 2 years service.
- Funded social team activities.
- 37.5 hours a week.
- Monday to Friday.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Assisting with quality assurance auditing and complaints handling.
- Proactively provide high level and consistent technical support, through phone call, written communication and face to face.
- Ensuring the company's products and services are understood by the customers.
- Taking part in team product development projects.
- Providing and delivering training.
- Generating new opportunities for new revenue.
- Continuously looking for new opportunities for the customer needs and assisting with the development of new products and services.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will be able to effectively manage your own time, workload and resources.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Be happy working in a busy office environment with a can do attitude.
- Have good presentation skills and previous experience of delivering training.
- Will be willing to travel within the UK with the occasional overnight to deliver training.
- Continuously update their technical skills to provide the best possible support.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.