|Job Title:||Electrical Assembler|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Regional Recruitment Services are currently working with a well established Electronics Manufacturer based in Worcester. This will be a fun and challenging environment in which you will take on a position in their small production team, assembling electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Up to £8.50 per hour dependant on experience (Working 37.5 hours a week)
- Pension scheme
- A competitive and fun environment
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Modern offices close to the M5 with on-site parking
- 30 days holiday per annum including statutory days
- Wiring, electro-mechanical assembly, mechanical and PCB population / modification.
- Assembly of electronic and electro-mechanical products.
- Self-inspection of work undertaken to ensure quality.
- Soldering - including surface mount components and rework of.
- Ability to proficiently use hand tools - Light mechanical assembly of finished product including nuts and bolts, drilling metal plates, fitting cable glands and fitting labels.
- Ability to work and read drawings accurately.
- Previous relevant experience (soldering, electrical wiring, mechanical assembly, PCB Build, SMT). General mechanical understanding.
- Ability to read and recognise electronic components.
- IT literate.
- Previous experience/knowledge of electronic equipment assembly.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Excellent communicator.
- Flexible and adaptable
Training will also be provided for the right candidate.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.