|Job Title:||Electrical Assembler / Production Operative|
|Salary:||£9.04 - £10.45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kish Limbachya|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Although no experience is essential, candidates with Electrical Assembly/ Installation/ PCB Assembly would be best suited, candidates with general assembly / Production experience would also be considered.
- £9.04 per hour for day shift OR £10.45 per hour for Nights
- Temp - perm opportunity.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- Shift work: Monday to Thursday 2pm - 10pm and Friday 12.30pm to 8.30pm OR Monday to Friday - 6am - 2pm OR Monday to Friday 10pm - 6am.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS
- Although not essential, candidates with experience of panel wiring / other electrical work would be advantageous.
- Happy to work in a clean room environment.
- Must be able to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks.
- Must have experience with hand tools and be very dexterous.
- Happy to stand for long periods.
- Must be willing to take other duties in as part of daily activity.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Receiving parts as they come down the assembly process.
- Hand-assemble parts such as semiconductors for the aerospace and defence industries.
- Reporting any quality issues to QCM.
- Documenting assembly process.
- Standing for long periods.
- Hands on labouring and using a variety of hand tools.
- Cleaning workstations.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.