|Job Title:||Electrical Fitter|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Electrical Fitter required for a global manufacturing company based in Sheffield. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £26k per annum. The successful candidate will be responsible for rewinding and fitting various kinds of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Up to £26k per annum.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Bonus scheme.
- On site parking.
- Genuine career prospects.
- Monday to Friday.
- 37.5 hours.
Duties Of The Electrical Fitter:
- Dismantle, rewind, reassemble then test the AC/DC motors and all associated equipment.
- Removal and installation of AC/DC motors on site.
- Inspection of electro-mechanical equipment for damage or malfunctions.
- Testing the condition of windings.
- Documenting all relevant data which is specific to a units electro-magnetic characteristics.
- Dismantle and / or strip damaged electro-mechanical equipment.
- Prepare all reusable parts for rewinding.
- Inspect all renewed parts for hidden structural damage or unusual conditions.
- Test the rewound electro-mechanical equipment.
- Operate the specialised repair and testing equipment.
- Completion of all required paperwork for each job.
The Ideal Electrical Fitter:
- Will have previous experience of dismantling, assembling and testing electro-mechanical equipment.
- Previous experience in electrical fitting.
- Experience working to LEAN initiatives.
- Continually adhering to company health and safety procedures.
- Knowledge of AC/DC motors.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.