|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Electrical Project Manager
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri, 8:30am-5:30pm)
Regional Recruitment Services are currently on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Project Manager, ideally with a Background of working within the Industrial sector, working for our clients' Head Office just outside of Leicester.
The main purpose of the role is to assume contractual and financial responsibility for allocated projects from contract award to end of liability period, ensuring maximising effectiveness and more importantly efficiency.
You will be pivotal in the company's future progression and will play a key part in the growth plans moving forward, understanding the move a greener, cleaner and more sustainable source. You would be working closely with the team of fellow like-minded Project Managers and co-ordinate the design, procurement and commissioning of projects ensuring compliance to maximise growth opportunities.
You would predominantly be working alongside medium to larger Business around the UK to secure work and or manage work within the public, commercial, retail and education sectors, with project values rising to up to £900,000. Due to the size of these Contracts, there is a requirement to deal directly with clients on a regular basis and be able to maintain and develop meaningful work relationships with these companies.
This role would suit a qualified Electrician or Electrical Project Manager looking to develop themselves within an established Contractor;
As the Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Prepare electrical service cost estimates and proposals used to secure new electrical business
* Establish new quotation by understanding job specifications and drawings
* Experience on Design & Build Projects
* Understanding of the planning and sequencing of construction of projects
* Design electrical layouts via Amtech software system
* Communicate with client to clarify unclear specifications, wording, through RFI's
* Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers to obtain competitive pricing used for bid submission
* Participate in site reviews, tender reviews, tender hand-over, project closing meetings as needed
* Quantify Variations with client submit prices and communicate with confirmation of agreement
* Electrical Background essential
* Experience Essential
* Have strong client facing and communication skills in order to gain confidence and assist in decision making
* Be able to manage your own workload and work well under pressure
* Proficient in MS Office, word and excel, and other related computer programs
* Strong communication skills both written and oral
* Health & Safety (IOSH accreditation)
* Management of design pre-commencement phase
* Financial Management of projects and working to budgets