|Job Title:||Electrician - Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Electrician - maintenance engineer
Permanent - working directly for company
Double day shift OR permanent night shift
* To work with the maintenance team, Production team leaders and senior team leader to perform assigned tasks to suit customers demand.
* To work as part of a highly motivated maintenance & manufacturing team in a very hands on role as a flexible Electrician OR Maintenance Fitter.
* To ensure a safe working environment is consistently improved and maintained.
* To deliver first class products to agreed productivity levels, quality and optimum cost.
* To performing cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure plant equipment is kept in good working order.
* Ability to communicate and work effectively and build relationships as a member of a team.
* Familiar with Siemens programs for electrical roles, maintenance of hydraulic equipment for mechanical roles, PPM systems and welding experience (Mechanical).
* Knowledge and experience of manufacturing of concrete blocks and batch production system would be desirable.
* Proven mechanical and electrical experience coupled with the relevant qualifications.
* Flexibility, adaptability and a self-motivated approach with at least 2 years of proven manufacturing maintenance experience.
* Mechanical qualification minimum ONC level, hydraulics and pneumatics experience desirable OR electrical qualification minimum ONC level and or 17th edition wiring regs.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Conversant with using Microsoft software to monitor and generate maintenance production data, and breakdowns reports.
* Understanding of manufacturing cost and cost control.
* Can do attitude couple with Logical fault diagnostics and ability to analyse and problem solve.
* Must be accurate, numerate, literate and conscientious.
* The job is physically demanding and involves some manual handling.
* Salary - £38K+ OTE
* Permanent - working directly for company
* Excellent company benefits
* Free onsite parking
Please contact Gemma @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7616, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Gemma
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.