|Job Title:||Electronic Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||£16000 - £16200 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
- Up to £16'200 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Permanent employment.
- 40 hour week (between 08:00 & 18:00)
- Monday to Friday.
- Some ad-hoc weekends when business requires it.
- Electronic assembly.
- PCB soldering.
- Component cropping & crimping. Wiring circuits and loom assembly.
- Mechanical box assembly.
- Inspection & basic testing.
- Will have experience with Electronic Assembly.
- Confident soldering.
- Able to work from schematics and instructions.
- Good team player.
- Flexible and adaptable.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.