|Job Title:||Electronic Design Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Electronic Design Engineer required for a leading design and manufacturing company based in Loughborough. This is a permanent role offering a salary up to £55'000 per annum depending on experience. This is a senior role in which the successful candidate will be tasked with leading the design team and designing the next generation of products. This role will be ideally suited for an ambitious and experienced Electronic Design Engineer who will take on a key position within the company and report directly to the Managing Director.
- Up to £55,000 per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking company.
Duties will include maintenance and awareness of the current product line, but also the design of new systems from conception to implementation. Further duties include:
- Analogue and digital circuit design.
- Production of circuit schematics.
- Design of signal conditioning circuits.
- Design of power supplies using linear and switched mode regulation or suitable prebuilt modules.
The ideal Electronic Design Engineer will have experience with embedded C, full software development, embedded hardware design, analogue and digital electronics, plus:
- A high level of technical knowledge.
- Strong analysis and practical problem solving skills to improve designs.
- The ability to translate complex ideas into clear concepts.
- Attention to detail, with creativity and innovation.
- Commercial awareness.
- Project management and leadership skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.