|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Candidates will also need to be flexible to work in other estimating departments on other sites.
- Up to £25k per annum dependant on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity for permanent employment with a leading company.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:30 to 17:00
- Some flexibility will be required for business needs.
Duties Included In This Role:
- With the support of the engineering team there will be scoping projects.
- Costing of labour, plant and materials.
- Quantification from architectural and engineering drawings.
- Producing and follow up quotations.
- Liaising with external contractors and suppliers.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will ideally have previous experience within the precast industry.
- Ability to prioritise their diary and be able to work as part of a team or on their own.
- Will be able to recognise opportunities for the business and communicate these to other departments effectively.
- Will have good planning, time management skills and attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- Experience with Microsoft packages such as work and excel.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.