|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who work with a range of modern and exciting retail clients. The role will be diverse and will offer the successful candidate a real chance to pursue new ideas and implement new ways to work.
Reporting directly to the Head of Retail you will be assisting in the formulation of quotes to retail clients and will have a real hands on role in shaping the brand of many retailers.
- Up to £35k per annum salary.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- Permanent role working a 37.5 hour week.
- Analyse requirements and ensure all relevant information is ascertained.
- Frame out estimate, utilising a master spreadsheet.
- Register all enquiries received via email.
- Submit all finished estimates, that are based on a pre set criteria to be approved by management.
- Email enquiries to other in house departments.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will be motivated and have a good understanding of health, safety, environmental and quality requirements.
- Experience or knowledge of joinery manufacture and metal work fabrication techniques.
- Comfortable in the use of Microsoft packages and in particular spreadsheets.
- Will be able to understand technical drawings.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.