|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Estimator required for a leading company who supply and install air conditioning systems nationwide. Based in Derby, this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £30'000 per annum depending on experience. Being an integral link between both the client and the company, you will be responsible for interpreting specifications and drawings from the customer, along with all potential costs associated. This position is ideal for candidates who have experience within a similar position and industry. This is an office based role, with requirements to attend sites for surveys and meetings.
- Salary up to £30'000 per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 17:00.
Duties Of The Estimator:
- Preparation of detailed costings for project quotations covering all aspects of plumbing and HVAC.
- Attending meetings with new and existing.
- Developing and obtaining new business.
- Reviewing consultant specifications, drawings and other technical documents.
- Follow up on quotes, including effectively and efficiently servicing the existing client base.
- Provide technical support and assistance to customers.
- Key account management which includes developing and expanding business opportunities.
- Liaising with architects and consultants from design through to installation.
- Ensuring the smooth handover of contracts between the commercial and project departments.
- Completing all reporting and forecasting duties.
The Ideal Estimator:
- Will be customer focused with a positive attitude.
- A team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to learn new processes and skills.
- Commercially astute with the ability to think strategically.
- Confident with the use of I.T programs such as AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Will be target driven with excellent negotiation skills.
- Accurate and organised with strong attention to detail.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.