|Salary:||£40.000 - £48.000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Estimator - Leicester - Up To £48,000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Estimator to join our reputable construction client that are opening a new branch in Leicester. The client carries out a range of projects including; commercial, new housing and charitable projects.
Overview of the Estimator Role
* Leicester location, close to the Motorway
* Salary Range, based on experience, £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
* Mileage allowance
* Own transport needed
Responsibilities of an Estimator
* Experienced estimator, familiar in all forms of construction.
* Can tender for SMM7 projects and price elementally.
* The role include visiting sites and dealing with clients face to face.
* Has the ability to interpret what is required from basic plans and elevations and write their own specification of works.
* Input into the design process to aid value engineering.
* To be able to work out from experience what form of construction will be required structurally.
* Liaise with designers and project managers.
* Manually take off quantities.
* Write a specification of works to suppliers and subcontractors and obtain appropriate prices.
* Obtain design prices.
* Price the project using Microsoft Excel.
* Create a typed quote and specification in Microsoft Word.
* Aid in presenting the scheme to clients.
Requirements to be an Estimator
* A minimum of 10 years' experience in Construction
* Should be collaborative and a team player
* Comfortable working in a small office
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Estimator position, then contact Jouel Potter today on 0116 262 3733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team on 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.