|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
An Executive Assistant to the Company Director is required for a well-established Full Service Digital Agency. Based in Northwood this is a permanent role offering a salary up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fantastic and diverse company who specialise in a variety of different bespoke digital solutions which bring a wide range of businesses to life!
The role is ideally suited to candidates who are looking to progress into a long-term career after completing their Degree/Education, as there is also opportunity for progression.
- Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Statutory pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday.
- 09:00 to 17:30.
- Supporting the Company Director with general administrative duties.
- Providing assistance with developing new sales strategies/processes and presentations for client meetings.
- Attending client meetings with the Company Director, and liaising with different clients when required.
- Working closely and liaising with development, design and digital marketing teams if and when required.
- Dealing with other more personal and general duties in the Company Directors absence (for example, booking in the Company Directors vehicle for maintenance whilst he is away on business).
- Dealing with any issues in a fast and efficient way.
Ideal Candidate for The Role:
- A flexible individual who is able to work on a variety of tasks throughout a working day, and who can work well under pressure.
- A great personality, someone who comes across in a strong and professional manner.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills.
- Will be adaptable within a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of digital marketing and web development would be advantageous but not essential.
-Educated to degree level (Business/Design related disciplines would be advantageous) or relevant experience would also be considered for individuals who may not hold a Degree.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Ryan. Or email email@example.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.