|Job Title:||Experienced Web Developer (WooCommerce)|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Web Developer with strong WooCommerce experience:-
Our client is currently expanding their web team and are looking for a web developer with a background in Wordpress and WooCommerce development and the integration with CRM systems.
You'll be comfortable creating e-commerce websites including back-end integration with stock control systems such as Sage50. Working alongside their Designers you will be able to take supplied designs and build robust, fully tested and well-built e-commerce websites, utilising all current best practice web skills. Being able to create custom plugins would be a bonus.
You'll already have past examples of developing custom WooCommerce and WordPress websites from scratch, we want someone who can hit the ground running and who is willing to take on any challenge thrown at them.
- Strong knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and integrating them into WooCommerce with automation of orders, customers etc.
- Maintaining WooCommerce and WordPress websites, ensuring they are secure, backed-up and up-to-date.
- Ability to take web project from supplied design visuals to completed working website, collaborating with designers and the development team along the way
- Ability to answer technical questions from clients and provide/suggest solutions to website briefs and challenges
- Optimising websites for use on mobile devices
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- PHP 5 / 7
- JQuery / JS etc.
- GIT version control software with BitBucket
- Working with Bootstrap and Bedrock, writing clean, easily managed code
- Knowledge of web application security
- Linux server management
- Command line knowledge
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- JS frameworks knowledge as there is potential to develop web and mobile apps
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, HotJar and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of Adobe design applications such as Photoshop and InDesign
This is a full-time role with great long-term career prospects. The right candidate will be focused, hardworking, able to manage their own time, have a positive approach to any challenge and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the highest levels of customer service.
*20 days holiday per year
*Exciting company days out
*Great working ethos and approach
*Investment in the best equipment
*The opportunity to work in our stunning South West studio
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
*Web Development: 3 years (Required)
*Yeovil, Somerset (Preferred)
*Full Driving Licence (Required)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.