|Job Title:||Fabricator / Welder|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £12.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Overtime paid at a premium rate.
- Statutory Pension.
- Opportunity for ongoing.
- Immediate start.
Duties Included In This Role:
- MIG welding rectangular ducts.
- Fabrication of Mild and Stainless Steel.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- Fettling, Linishing and Grinding.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Will be comfortable MIG welding from 1mm - 3mm.
- Will have experience with varying aspects of fabrication.
- Will be happy to work on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Will be flexible with hours and overtime.
KEY SKILLS: MIG WELDING. FABRICATION. ENGINEERING. MANUFACTURING. PRODUCTION.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.