|Job Title:||Field Sales Executive|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Field Sales Executive - Derby - 35 hours Per Week - £8.25 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for outgoing, vibrant Field Sales Executive to join a leading marketing and fundraising company, in the Derby area. This role is perfect for you, if you are a determined and empathic individual who would love to represent some of the biggest and most respected organisation within the healthcare sector.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Continuously supporting the causes that you are fundraising for.
* To be able to work along or as a part of a team
* You should be able to commute to daily operating locations up to 1 hour.
* Previous experience as a Field Sales Executive, fundraising experience, face-to-face sales.
Duties of Field Sales Executive:
* To help raise funds, which are directly responsible for helping local hospices and national charities through front-line services, field sales.
* Representing the charity to members of the public
* Acting at all times in a way that respects the reputation of the charities
* Excellent time management skills
* Permanent contract
* We offer great opportunities and excellent rewards for the right candidate, for whom flexible working requests will also be considered.
* Excellent Commission Structure, guaranteed bonus earnings with a realistic OTE of £35,000
* Full training provided
* On-going support and training
* Immediate starts
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly through this website or send your CV in to us directly to Jouel@regionalrecruitment.com . If you would like to speak to us in more detail before applying, please call 0116 262 3733 and ask for Jouel.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
This position is advertised on behalf on Regional Recruitment Services Ltd. We also have a variety of other permanent and temporary positions available ranging from Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration, Sales, Secretarial, Finance and Accounts, Customer Service, I.T., Engineering, Industrial, Driving and Construction. To view all of our positions available throughout the United Kingdom, please visit our website: https://www.regionalrecruitment.co.uk/