|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||Up to £325.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Duration: 3 months
Contract rate: £325.00
Start Date: September 2019
The Role of the Finance Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Analyst to work with one of the leading British Food Wholesalers. Our client is looking for a Finance Analyst to provide an appropriate balance of support and challenge to the Distribution Centre management teams to enable them to achieve the business objective of sustainable profitable growth, with key focus on effective operational delivery and high levels of customer service. This role will be supporting our client's depots based in Harlow (predominately), Aylesford and Thetford depots and as a result travelling between the sites on a regular basis will be essential.
The successful Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
* Provide weekly flash and monthly forecasts of depot costs and volumes
* Production of monthly management accounts and variance analysis
* Close liaison with the Distribution Centre management teams to help identify trends, new opportunities, underperformance and such other issues as may enhance the performance and profitability of the business
* Provision, analysis and interpretation of weekly and monthly reports to enable Distribution Centre performance to be monitored and enhanced
* First point of contact for Distribution Centre management teams for Finance related matters
* To champion a culture of process improvement and assist with the execution of change programmes
The desired attributes of the Finance Analyst
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA)
* Advanced level MS Excel skills
* Operation background - Logistics
* Excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with both finance and non-finance individuals
* Can build relationships quickly
* Experience in a fast paced and commercial working environment
* Can challenge Operational stakeholders
* Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.