|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Finance Manager required for a well established and leading manufacturer of trade signs. Based in Leicester this is a permanent position offering a salary up to £38'000 per annum. This position is ideal for candidates with experience working within a busy finance team or have previous experience within manufacturing.
- Up to £38'000 per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- On site parking.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:30
Duties Of The Finance Manager:
- Completion of payroll for all staff.
- Credit control, purchase and sales ledger.
- Preparation of month end management reports.
- Preparation of VAT returns, P60s and all HMRC submissions.
- Checking and processing weekly expenses.
- Ensuring the accounting system is operated to provide accuracy.
- The management of cash flow projections.
The Ideal Finance Manager:
- Will have previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience with Sage 50.
- A methodical and organised approach.
- Flexible and a hands on approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong I.T skills.
- Full working knowledge and understanding of PAYE and wage systems.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.