|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Finance Manager - Very Well Established Hotel Chain - £27,000-£29,000 per annum
Regional Recruitment Services are currently working on behalf of a very well established hotel chain, and are on the lookout for a talented Finance Manager to join their team. This is a full-time role offering a great opportunity for a person who has worked for at least 1 year as Finance Controller/Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager and is ready to step up to the next level.
This is a fantastic, extremely stylish hotel in Leicester within easy walking distance to major landmarks and travel stations. The beautiful, modern, contemporary hotel is a great choice whether you are visiting for business or leisure - and has excellent road and airport links that make their location a great base for exploring central England.
Benefits for the position of Finance Manager:
*Great opportunities to grow your career: Our client is one of the largest franchisors in the world and a leading hotel management company.
*You will be able to learn and use a lot of Finance tools to help you in your job as well as in your professional career.
*A dedicated corporate Finance team to support you at all times.
*A very fun, and challenging working environment.
The role of the Finance Manager:
The role holder will contribute to the performance of the hotel by facilitating the smooth and accurate running of the Finance Department. The Finance Manager will be responsible for producing accurate and timely financial reports reflecting the performance and financial status of the property. You will ensure tight financial controls are maintained and enhanced in compliance with group directives and sound accounting procedures, whilst maintaining financial integrity over financial ledgers and reporting.
Skills and attributes of the Finance Manager:
*Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Finance Manager within the Hotel Industry
*Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
*Sage accounting system knowledge
*Opera PMS Knowledge preferred
*Experiencing in driving departmental change
*Implementation of new systems
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
* Plan and track departmental budget
* Review with department Managers all expenses
* Ensure monthly P+L reviews are completed with GM and Department Managers
* Submission and management of the hotel payroll
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, and approach all encounters with all level of associates and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and Count On Me! service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Attend all hotel required meetings and training
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
* Comply with the companies Management Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of information.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.