|Job Title:||Finance Manager (3 Months FTC)|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
An experienced Finance Manager is required for an industry leading design and manufacturing company based in Loughborough.
This is a fixed term position covering long-term sickness, however may have the potential possibility to develop into a permanent role, however this is not able to be confirmed at this stage. Reporting to the Financial Controller and Managing Director, candidates will ideally have strong experience of the day to day operation of the finance functions in an SME environment.
This is a full time role working 37 hours per week.
* Generous salary on offer.
* Great working hours.
* On-site parking.
* An opportunity to work with a fantastic expanding and innovative company, during an exciting chapter.
* Generous holiday allowance.
* Payroll processing.
* Credit control.
* Sage and month end reporting.
* Bank reconciliations.
* Experience of working with an Invoice Discounting Facility is preferable;
* Statutory filing requirements (PAYE, VAT, Intrastat, CT etc.)
* Working within and evolving a control environment to instil good practice throughout an organisation.
Ideal Candidate for The Role:
* Self-motivated and decisive - able to think for themselves and use initiative;
* Able to bring new ideas and processes and implement these where required;
* Proven track record of managing a finance/office function;
* Advanced user of Sage 50 and 200 with demonstratable experience;
* Transactional experience (purchase ledger, sales ledger, stock postings, payroll, journals to include accruals/prepayments/depreciation etc.);
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email Ryan@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.