|Job Title:||Fitters Mate|
|Salary:||Up to £8.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- £8.50 per hour pay.
- Statutory pension.
- 32 Days holiday per annum.
- Overtime paid at a premium rate.
Duties Included With This Role:
- Assisting in site surveys.
- Assisting in the removal of existing signage.
- Applying graphics and vinyl's as required.
- Using a selection of hand and power tools.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Will have a full, clean driving license and a valid CSCS card.
- Will be happy working at heights on a variety of scaffolding and ladders (after completion of training).
- Be happy with continuous training and development.
It would be advantageous to have PASMA or IPAF training, Asbestos Awareness training and Manual Handling training.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.