|Job Title:||Fitters Mate - Installation Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||£9 - £10.50 per hour + + progression pay structure|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Fitters mate - Installation engineer trainee
CSCS card + Clean UK driving licence required
Up to £9.50 per hour
(Potential increase to £10.50 within 10 weeks with regular pay reviews throughout employment)
Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm (Flexibility required)
Duties as Fitters mate:
* Install, repair and offer maintenance of garage doors, commercial security and industrial door systems.
* Work as a team of two alongside an Installation Engineer from a van/mobile workshop in customer's homes and on commercial/industrial sites.
* Help and assist with the installation and repair of domestic garage doors across Leicestershire and Rutland and with the installation and repair of large commercial and industrial/factory doors all over the UK.
* The job can involve lifting of heavy and awkward objects, working at height, using power tools and hand tools.
* Cutting, grinding, drilling and assembling of various steel materials while working at the workshop based north Leicester.
* In addition, regular day-to-day housekeeping duties will involve sweeping, cleaning, general tidying and washing vehicles when required.
* Occasional overnight stays will be required with all food and accommodation paid for with £10 bonus for each night away.
Ideal Candidate as fitters mate:
* Full UK clean driving licence
* Green CSCS card
* Construction / labour back ground
* Chance to gain qualifications such as working at height, manual handling, abrasive wheels, PASMA, Counterbalance Forklift and any other training as necessary.
* Progression through 4 pay scales of Fitters Mate and a candidate with the right attitude and of the right calibre can be expected to seek promotion to an Installation Engineer position of which there are also an additional 4 pay scales
* All food and accommodation paid for with £10 bonus for each night away
Immediate interview and start available. Please contact email@example.com, 0116 366 7616, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Gemma.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.