|Job Title:||FLT Driver|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Day shift - 7am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
FLT driver (with valid licence) required for a leading manufacturing company based near Loughborough. This is an opportunity for permanent employment and you should be willing to work both indoors and outdoors. Candidates will ideally have previous experience in operating a heavy industry / 7 tonne Forklift Truck and working in a busy yard. Own transport is essential due to the location.
The potential earnings are £450 - £500 a week depended on OT worked.
- Up to £500 per week.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium rate over 39 hours per week.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a valid Counterbalance FLT Licence (Minimum 3 tonne) + recent experience.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must Be Computer literate and be able to answer phones to clients in the office when needed.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Operating an FLT to move heavy products across the yard
- Managing stock in and out of a busy yard.
- Assessing the quality of products.
- Taking samples of product and inputting data on to internal CRM system
KEY SKILLS - FLT, Forklift Truck, Manufacturing, Yard worker, Outdoors, Concrete, Construction, Site worker, Labourer, Ground worker, Stock Control
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7616 and ask for Gemma or email email@example.com for more details.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.