|Job Title:||FLT Driver|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £10.60 per hour + + Overtime paid at premium rates|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
(Trainee combi lift driver)
Pay rate up to £10.60 per hour
8am - 5pm
Monday to Friday
Long term, permanent opportunity
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Forklift Driver for a leading manufacturing company based in Coalville, Leicestershire. The candidates must hold a valid FLT counter balance licence and be willing to be trained on combi lift FLT. Up to £10.60 per hour, working 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a valid Counterbalance FLT Licence + recent experience
- Will have previous experience within a fast paced production environment
- Happy and able to undertake manual work
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Use of counterbalance forklift truck to move heavy and unusual loads around the factory / warehouse.
- Training on combi lift FLT - following 12 weeks FLT counter balance driving / warehouse
- Any other general factory duties
- Up to £10.60 per hour
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium over 39 hours per week
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills
- Long term, permanent opportunity
FLT, Forklift Truck, Manufacturing, Factory, Production, Counterbalance, Flexi, Combi lift FLT, Warehouse, Production, Hand tools, Machine Operative
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.