|Job Title:||Forklift Driver|
|Salary:||£7.50 - £8.10 per hour + OT|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Clayton|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Candidates must have a counterbalance forklift licence and have experience driving forklifts in a heavy industry environment. Experience with diesel trucks would be advantageous but not essential. Candidates must have a strong work ethic and must be willing to help perform other duties in a busy manufacturing environment.
* £350 - £450 per week.
* Regular overtime available which is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
* Possibility of permanent employment.
* Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
* Shifts: 2pm - 12am
* Overtime available over 40 hours.
* Candidates must be flexible to work other shifts as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Due to the shift start times and location of this role, own reliable transport in an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for traveling and from work.
* Candidates must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
* Specific experience of forklift driving in a heavy manufacturing environment and heavy loading is essential for this role.
* Candidates will also be required to undertake manual labour and heavy lifting, so experience of working in a repetitive production/labouring role that includes heavy lifting of up to 20 kilos would be advantageous.
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team in all factory and yard related duties.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Working alongside and as part of a team that manufacture concrete products from pre-cast concrete.
* Operating diesel forklifts, loading and transporting heavy goods weighing up to 25 kilos.
* Following a production line process. Please note that these duties require a lot of physical activity.
* Cleaning down industrial machinery and the production environment at regular intervals.
* This role may progress onto other duties such as operating overhead cranes.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Sophie.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services LTD acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website