|Job Title:||Forklift Driver / Production Operative|
|Salary:||£8.30 - £10.36 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kirkham|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Up to £10.36 per hour.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at premium over 39 hours per week.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a valid Counterbalance FLT Licence + recent experience.
- Will have previous experience within a fast paced production environment.
- Happy and able to undertake manual work.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Use of counterbalance forklift truck to move heavy and unusual loads around the factory / warehouse.
- Removing shrink wrapping and preparing product for modification.
- Modifying products to order with use of Mitre Saws, Flat bed + other machines and tools.
- Any other general factory duties.
FLT, Forklift Truck, Manufacturing, Factory, Production, Counterbalance, Flexi, warehouse, Production.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Gemma. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.