|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Position: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Up to £35k
We are on a mission to shake-up the UK business utility market with our winning combination of expert personal service and competitive prices, specifically tailored to the needs of commercial customers.
We have some ambitious targets for the coming years including significant growth to our customer base and increasing our UK presence. To achieve our objectives and to take utility products to the next level, we know we need to build on our already fantastic and dedicated teams across the business. We are now looking to expand our highly skilled team and are looking for a permanent Software Developer to work in our corporate Office based in Nottingham. This role will report to the Head of IT.
THE ROLE OF A FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
The Full Stack Developer role is a permanent position for an individual looking to develop their existing skills and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* Requirements capture/analysis and documentation
* Design (and documenting) of own solutions or sub-sets of solutions
* Writing software and/or configuring software platforms
* Troubleshooting and debugging code
* Testing and analysis of test results
* Documentation - both technical and non-technical.
THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* Experience working within a fast moving and dynamic environment
* Have an eye for design and ability to contribute to solutions
* One or more - Node.js, Angular, Docker, Nginx and Python
* Knowledge of interfacing with SQL databases
* Ability to contribute and communicate creative ideas effectively
* Be able to manage own time and projects with a flexible approach
* API integration experience
* PowerShell / scripting
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently manage work load
* Organised and methodical approach to work
* Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
* Highly motivated
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
You may have experience of the following:
* Block, Element, Modifier methodology (BEM)
* Grunt / Gulp
* Agile Process
* Windows OS
If you are interested in applying to this Full Stack Developer position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Jouel on his email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.