|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Jouel Potter|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Position: Full Stack Developer
Salary: Up to £35k
Our client is a leading software company specialising in the development of advanced digital signage and interactive touch screen experiences. They are an innovative and dynamic company working with some impressive clients such as Virgin Media, Sony, Simon Group, Atos and more.
They sell their own range of software solutions and produce custom solutions using their in-house development team, they are seeking customers and resellers across the globe in selling these.
THE ROLE OF A FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
The Full Stack Developer role is a permanent position for an individual looking to develop their existing skills and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* Working closely with our development / design team you will be reporting directly to senior management.
* You will have a creative eye and be able to translate internal / client briefs into functioning solutions.
* The ideal Full Stack Developer will involve not only developing new, exciting solutions but also maintaining and updating our existing products and platforms.
THE ESSENTIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* GIT or similar
* Laravel Framework
* Experience with the following front-end frameworks (in order of priority)
o Angular 5
o React Native
* UX / UI Design
* Experience with Microsoft Azure is desirable
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES OF THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
* Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently manage work load
* Organised and methodical approach to work
* Quick learner in a fast-paced environment
* Highly motivated
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
You may have experience of the following:
* Block, Element, Modifier methodology (BEM)
* Grunt / Gulp
* Agile Process
* Windows OS
If you are interested in applying to this Full Stack Developer position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please contact Jouel on his email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 262 3733.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.