|Job Title:||Gas Chiller Engineer|
|Salary:||£29000 - £36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
As the Commercial Gas / Chiller Engineer, you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of prestigious commercial contracts.
- Up to £35k per annum salary.
- Company Van.
- Mobile phone & Mobile PDA.
- Overtime Available.
- Working for a developing company, willing to train and add skills.
- Flexible Hours - Monday-Friday 40 hour week.
- 20 days annual leave (excludes Banks Holidays)Total 28 inc.
- Service, Repair and Installation of commercial systems (Boilers & Associated equipment).
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding.
- Purging, strength testing & gas pipe work installation.
- Maintain PPM Paperwork.
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant equipment.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Gas safe qualifications in domestic and commercial.
- Plumbing Qualification (NVQ).
- Good Understanding of H&S.
- Able to work at heights (IPAF or Pasma Trained).
- CSCS card.
- Current Gas Safe Registration (Not essential).
- F gas qualification Current.
- Air-conditioning experience with small and large chiller units.
- Electrical experience (Not essential).
- Work as a part of a team when required.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.