|Job Title:||General / Factory Operative - PM|
|Salary:||Up to £8.40 per hour + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Gray|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Order picking customer items using a scan gun to locate products in the warehouse
- Loading / unloading / handballing
- Hitting KIPs in a busy warehouse environment
- Maintaining a high standard of workstation hygiene
No previous experience is required to apply for this position. Our ideal candidates for this position will be happy to work this fixed shift pattern and have their own reliable transport due to the shift start & finish times. Please note this opportunity is not suitable for candidates that are not happy lifting and moving products that weigh between 5 kilos - 30 kilos throughout the duration of each shift.
Benefits for a Warehouse Operative with our client on this shift pattern includes:
- Hourly pay rate of £8.40 per hour
- Overtime paid over 40 hours per week
- Weekly pay and 28 days paid holiday pro-rate through Regional Recruitment Services
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this position, the first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Industrial team.
Regional Recruitment Services is advertising this position in its capacity as a recruitment agency. Please visit our website to see similar jobs in warehouses, production, manufacturing and engineering throughout Leicestershire.