|Job Title:||Head Fitter|
|Salary:||£12.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- £10.50 per hour.
- Worked related expenses paid.
- 32 days holiday per annum.
- Statutory Pension.
Duties Included In This Role:
- Applying graphics and vinyl's as required.
- Assemble and secure components together to form signs.
- Interpreting survey specifications and following the directions given in worksheets.
- Managing a FITTERS mate or a team of FITTERS to ensure the position of a sign, the method used for fixing a sign to a building or structure is correct.
- Ensuring the installation follows planning guidelines.
Ideal Candidate For The Role.
- Will be able to interpret plans and diagrams.
- Will be able to manage testing and fault diagnosis, and check the safety of high voltage neon installations.
- Will have a full clean driving license and a valid CSCS card.
- Will have PASMA and IPAF training.
- Will be flexible with overtime, weekend work and overnight stays.
- Will have knowledge of Construction Management & Design regulations.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.