|Job Title:||Head Fitter|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Gill|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
- Up to £14.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Worked related expenses paid.
- 32 days holiday per annum.
- Statutory Pension.
- Frequent Overnight Stays
Duties Included In This Role:
- Applying graphics and vinyl's as required.
- Travelling to client sites within the British Isles with frequent overnight stays.
- Assemble and secure components together to form signs.
- Interpreting survey specifications and following the directions given in worksheets.
- Managing a FITTERS mate or a team of FITTERS to ensure the position of a sign, the method used for fixing a sign to a building or structure is correct.
- Ensuring the installation follows planning guidelines.
- Remove existing signage in a safe and considerate manner.
- Provide on the job training for Fitters Mate including supervision and mentoring.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Able to interpret plans and diagrams.
- Have the abilities to manage testing and fault diagnosis, and check the safety of high voltage neon installations.
- Hold a full clean driving license and a valid CSCS card.
- Will have obtained PASMA and IPAF training.
- Be flexible with overtime, weekend work and overnight stays.
- Will have knowledge of Construction Management & Design regulations.
- Manage testing and fault diagnosis.
- Able to form professional relationmships in the role of mentor supervisor - motivating and supporting 'fitters mate' whilst providing great training.
- Be able to follow technical drawings, plans and written/verbal instructions.
Training and Qualifications:
- Full UK Driving License
- PASMA and IPAF training including harness or fall arrest equipment use
- CSCS (labourer level as a minimum)
- SPA Card for Petrol forecourts
- Asbestos Awareness
- Basic Health and Safety inclduing ladder safety, manual handling and first aid
- NVQ Level 3 in Sign Making and NVQ Level 2 in Supervision
- DBS Check
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7618 and ask for Ryan. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.