|Job Title:||Health and Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||£15.00 - £16.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Health and Safety Engineer required for a well established and leading supplier to the rail industry. Based near Loughborough, this is a 6 month contract offering a rate of circa £15.00 per hour. Candidates will be providing specialised assistance to the Health and Safety Manager for the duration of the contract.
- Hourly rate circa £15.00.
- On site parking.
- Opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer within the rail industry.
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 16:30.
- Friday 08:00 - 13:00.
Duties Of The Health and Safety Engineer:
- Assessing machinery and equipment suitability and use, including conformity with EU Health and Safety requirements.
- Management of COSHH program and assessments, including advice and guidance on the storage and use of chemicals
- Carrying out noise surveys and advising on engineering controls to reduce ALARP.
- The responsibility and management of the legionella and asbestos programs.
- Undertaking reviews of vibratory equipment and associated exposure calculations.
- Giving advice and guidance on PPE selection and completing associated PPE assessments.
- Responsibility for carrying our DSEAR and fire risk assessments.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits.
- Devising and delivering Health and Safety training programs.
Ideal Health and Safety Engineer:
- Will ideally have a recognised Health and Safety qualification.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- excellent I.T skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Will ideally have a proven track record working within a similar role.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.