|Job Title:||Healthcare Assistant - Days!|
|Salary:||Up to £9.18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Regional Recruitment are working with a well-established charitable organisation based in the Southport area who are on the hunt for passionate, dedicated Healthcare Assistants. The service itself specialises in Dementia Care, and requires an experienced Care Assistants in assisting individuals with Alzheimer's, Sensory Impairment, Elderly Care and Respite Care.
The successful candidates will be focusing on delivering high quality and personal care to individuals of the service, assisting with their holistic and physical needs. This service prides itself in providing a homely, personalised environment making sure resident's feel right at home.
This vacancy is working Full time 33 hours per week on Day shifts.
Minimum Requirements include:
- NVQ qualified in Level 2/3 Health and Social Care or a minimum of 2 years Care experience.
- Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the client group
- Experience in caring for Elderly residents and residents who suffer from Dementia
- Flexible and hardworking
* Organised and approachable person
- Previous experience is desirable but the right approach and willingness to undertake full training is more important.
Working with one of the UK's leading charitable organisations the benefits they offer include:
* 28 days annual leave (inc, bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including buying and selling holiday,
- Life assurance
- High street discounts
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
Interviews are being held AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, if you meet the requirements above please click APPLY button now!
Regional Recruitment is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
Regional Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialises in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.