|Job Title:||Helpdesk Coordinator|
|Location:||Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Ideally candidates will have a keen eye for design and have some ability to read and understand design drawings and space plans. Candidates will also need to provide quick and accurate feedback on any queries to ensure project timelines are met. This role is ideal for candidates who have experience within a Architectural or an Automotive background.
- Up to £24k per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Permanent role working 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- On site parking.
- Managing enquiries and responses to Corporate Identity questions received through the global email helpdesk.
- Obtain project documentation for review.
- Processing and uploading project documentation reviews onto the filing system.
- Following up all enquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining the tracking system for all projects and drawings reviewed.
- Producing monthly reports.
- General support and administration support to the team.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Ideally candidates will have a background working in Architecture, Construction or Engineering.
- Any design or branding experience is advantageous.
- A strong attention to detail is essential and ability to focus on task completion.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve tasks and develop solutions.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Photoshop is advantageous.
- Competent I.T skills including use of MS packages.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.