|Job Title:||HGV Mechanic|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
HGV Mechanic required for a vehicle leasing provider based in Derby. This is a permanent role offering a salary dependant on experience. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company who are experiencing continued growth and an ever increasing volume of work. The main purpose of this role is to maintain and repair the vehicle fleet.
- A great salary dependant on experience.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Monday to Friday.
- 07:30 to 18:00
- Saturday 07:00 to 12:00
Duties Included In This Role:
- Maintenance and repair of vehicle fleet.
- Ensuring all compliance documents and job cards related to any allocated work are completed.
- Ensuring all work is completed within given timescales and costs to the highest standard.
- Keeping work area tidy and compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Will have a proven track record in vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Will have the relevant industry specific training.
- A class C+E license is desirable but not essential.
- Will be either time served or will have attained the appropriate qualifications.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.