|Job Title:||HGV Mechanic|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
HGV Mechanics required for one of the UK's leading recycling and recovery companies. Based in Normandy near Guildford these are permanent positions offering a salary up to £35k per annum. These vacancies are ideally suited to candidates with previous experience working in an LGV / HGV maintenance role.
- Up to £35k per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Monday to Friday.
- Hours will be between 06:00 & 18:00.
- Occasional overtime and Saturdays as needed
Duties Of The HGV Mechanic:
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Liaising with customers face to face and via phone / email.
- Working various vehicles such as tippers, loaders, plant, heavy plant and bin lorries.
Ideal HGV Mechanic:
- Relevant HGV / LGV qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- HGV license is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within an HGV / LGV maintenance environment.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.