|Job Title:||HGV Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £14.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Location; Loughborough, Long Eaton, Coalville, Ashby De La Zouch, Leicester
- £14.00 per hour.
- Overtime available.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free Parking.
- 06:00 - 18:00 4 on 4 off.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Work with the parts team to ensure the correct replacement parts are fitted to the vehicles.
- Ensure all jobs are recorded correctly and accurately ensuring service sheets are actioned.
- Write up job cards and return parts correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- A broad understanding of commercial vehicles.
- Experience in R2C (or similar service maintenance platforms) would be useful.
- A technical qualification relating to commercial vehicles (C&G Level 3, NVQ Level 3).
- Current full UK driving licence (HGV and FLT licence useful but not essential).
- Excellent relationship skills with colleagues and customers.
- Ability and motivation to work on your own initiative.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.