|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Location:||Thornton Heath, Surrey|
|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Carla Ballinger|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Location: Thornton Heath
Salary: £11.00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 4.30pm (38 hours)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator. Our client, a leading transport company is looking for people who have previous experience of working as a HR administrator. The role involves taking queries, chasing detail and updating records. You must be proactive and be able to follow up and prioritise activities. Communication is key, the successful candidate will be dealing with employees up to Director level.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
* Adding new starters/entrants to system
* Ideally some HR project work or pieces of project work
* Payroll queries/updates
* Queries re HR processes - leave entitlement etc
* Updating spreadsheets, maintaining detail for reporting and tracking
* Mail merges
* Health & safety related admin
The desired skills of the HR Administrator
* Intermediate experience in MS Office programmes and particularly Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas
* Confidence, flexibility and adaptability
* The ability to work on a number of priority projects at the same time
* A team player, who is approachable and must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative
* Knowledge of the OpenPeople HR system would be an advantage.
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 2623733 and ask for Carla.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.