|Job Title:||HR Administrator (part time)|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£0.00 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nizaam Karatella|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Location: Finsbury Park, London
Start Date: September
Hours: Part time (2 days pw)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator working 2 days per week for a client of ours in North London, a leading transport company.
We are looking for people who have previous experience of working as an Administrator and/or with a HR background, along with Customer Service experience as there is a requirement this is a predominately phone-based role. Communication is key as the successful candidate will be dealing with employees from all levels of the Business, up to Director level, and so must have a strong work ethic and a positive and enthusiastic attitude to working. The role involves taking queries, chasing detail and updating records, and one must be proactive and be able to follow up and prioritise activities.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
* Adding new starters/entrants to system
* Ideally some HR project work or pieces of project work
* Payroll queries/updates
* Queries re HR processes - leave entitlement etc
* Updating spreadsheets, maintaining detail for reporting and tracking
* Mail merges
* Health & safety related admin
The desired skills of the HR Administrator
* Intermediate experience in MS Office programmes and particularly Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas
* Strong customer service skills and a tack record of working within a busy fast-paced environment
* The ability to work on a number of priority projects at the same time
* A team player, who is approachable and must have good interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative
* Knowledge of the OpenPeople HR system would be an advantage.
How to Apply
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact 0116 3667592 and ask for Nizaam
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.