|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Justin Norley|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
HR Officer required for a well established Engineering and Manufacturing company based in Leicester, who supply to the Motorsport, Medical and Rail industries. This is a permanent position offering a salary up to £27k per annum depending on experience. This position is ideally suited to candidates with previous experience working within a HR capacity.
- Up to £27k per annum salary.
- Pension scheme.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Permanent position.
- Monday to Friday.
- 08:00 to 16:00.
- Overtime as required.
Duties Of The HR Officer:
- Handling of the full recruitment cycle, including creation of job descriptions, arranging interviews, producing paperwork and updating records.
- Advise and coach managers in relation to absence management, discipline grievance and performance management.
- Undertake administrative activity in support of all core HR processes.
- Ensure all HR systems are accurately updated.
- Maintenance of paper based and electronic HR files.
- Act as a general point of contact for queries on HR policies and procedures.
- Generate weekly reports.
Ideal Experience Of The HR Officer:
- Will be qualified or working towards CIPD.
- Previous experience within HR or Recruitment.
- IT literacy skills in Microsoft packages including Office and Outlook.
- Good note taking and minute taking ability.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Team orientated, flexible and a can do attitude.
- An excellent eye for detail, quality and accuracy.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 366 7602 and ask for Justin. Or email Justin@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.