|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Curtis Hunt|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Job Title: HR Officer - HR Administrator
Pay Rate: £15.38 per hour
Hours: 37.5 per week, circa 9am - 5pm (however home based so flexible)
Location: Home based - Project team are based in Doncaster. Work relates to a project in Preston, so looking for someone based near Doncaster, that is happy to be home based with travel to Doncaster/Preston - mileage paid (or any relevant train travel).
The HR Administrator Opportunity
We are currently seeking an accomplished HR Officer for a leading charity funded health care organisation. The HR Administrator is working on a project basis which involves the re-siting of a neurological centre in Preston to a new purpose built site the other side of Preston and the consultation around this from early September.
HR Officer Responsibilities
HR Officer will report to the Head of People and Fund Raising and will involve key duties such as:
* Preparation of documents for meetings, consultations.
* Sitting in on meetings.
* Organisational piece around meetings, outputs, follows ups, documentation.
* Providing employee support.
* Key point of contact for local RCN rep.
* Diary management and tracking.
* Tracking meeting attendance to ensure all captured etc.
HR Officer Skills Required:
Role would suit someone who currently sits in between a HR Administrator and a HR Advisor and is looking for a little more experience before taking the next step to Advisor level
* Experience of working in a HR environment.
* Experience of or working within a staff consultation process.
* Strong admin/organisational skills - very good at planning, organising reviews etc in a timely manager and all associated diaries.
* Really good communication skills.
* Some knowledge of employment law.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 37 33 and ask for Curtis. Or email Curtis@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.