|Job Title:||Import Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Irlam, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£8.75 - £13.07 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Amy Geraghty|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
We are recruiting for an Import Co-ordinator for one of the region's leading contract logistics and freight management operators based in Irlam, Manchester. This role is offered on a temporary to permanent basis working in a fast paced environment, 40 hours a week, 9am - 5:30pm.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
* Liaising with carriers
* Shipments documentation
* Taking and receiving bookings from customer
* Accruing and billing out costs
* Working to milestones, KPI's and SLA's
* Liaising with customer re shipments and any delays/changes
* Adherence to updated regulations
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
* Previous experience in a similar role and environment
* Strong IT skills especially Microsoft Office packages
* Highly organised
* Excellent communication both written and verbally
* Attention to detail
* Be able to use initiative
£8.75 - £13.07 per hour
Excellent working environment
Free Car Parking
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us.
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.